Friday, September 7, 2007

New Blog, hoping this one is more user friendly


















Ok, here is a page I completed I wanted to show all of you the wonderful new in color that just came out in July. Its call Wild Wasabi and its our new textured paper. I am going to attach a close up below so you can see how nice the textured looks. You can get a packet of 24, sheets 4 each of our new 6 In Colors. Thats only >50. cents a sheet. To look at all the colors and paper packs available go to my Stampin up website.













http://www.mrobiescrapbooker.stampinup.net/

If anyone needs any inspiration or help getting started scrapbooking or making a card one of my most favorite things of all time is making that first project with someone and watching them get excited. a quote I love to hear is "I can't belive I made that!"
also there is a special going on

Stampin' UP is caught up in a Fall Frenzy!

From Sept. 1 - Sept. 30th, when you spend $30 in regular-priced merchandise, you qualify to purchase ONE OF EACH from six stamps from our Fall/Winter Collection 2007 and the newly released Holiday 2007 Mini Collection at an AWESOME 30% OFF!

These sets were chosen with the coming holidays in mind and conjure up images of crisp falling leaves, warm autumn tones and hot apple cider in front of a fire.

So....what sets are included in this Frenzied Special?

# 105355 Bitty Boos $12.57 (discounted price)
# 109284 Haunting Halloween $13.27 (discounted price)
# 107383 Thoroughly Thankful $16.07 (discounted price)
# 109373 Autumn Fest $16.77 (discounted price)
# 109421 Elementary Essentials $19.57 (discounted price)
# 110366 Stem Silhouettes $22.37 (discounted price


Contact me today. mrobieinvt@netzero.net or my home phone is 802-433-1328


I will be showing more and more posts as I get knee deep into blogging.

1 comment:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

The new blog looks great, Michele!