Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Fall Catty

The new Idea Book & Catalog is HERE!!!

Have you heard the news? The new 2008 Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog is here and even though I say it every year, Stampin' Up has DONE IT ONCE AGAIN!!!

This new catalog is SO much more than a catalog! It's full of all new samples & full supply lists, fantastic new sets that come in a variety of styles (and many of them are DIE-CUT - making it SO easy to get started stamping right away!), technique spotlights, brand new In Colors, 5 new punches, all-new accessories.....the list goes on and on! I'm so excited about this catalog and can't wait for you to see it, too!

Do you have your own catalog yet? If not, and you live in the US, and don't already have a demonstrator, I'd love to put a FREE catalog in your hands and be your very own personal demonstrator

Michele Robie 802-433-1328 or email mrobieinvt@netzero.net

If you're local to me, I'd love to do a workshop with you and your friends! It's super easy.....all you need to do is invite your friends and I do the rest! It's a great time out with the girls, everyone gets to make 2 projects and YOU get to earn all new FREE Stampin' Up merchandise! Call or email me today to set a date for your workshop. My calendar is filling up fast!


No comments: